4-link , är det ens nån ide?

Kopplingar, drivaxlar & växellådor
Användarvisningsbild
chrillee
Ganska mycket laddtryck

4-link , är det ens nån ide?

Inlägg av chrillee »

tja tja.

Ska motionera igång en gammal 245a -75 och sitter o funderar på om 4-link kan vara en plan?
Det ska ju ner en större spis för mera plågeri. Funderingarna har snurrat kring en 1031 bakaxel, är det overkilla tt köra 4link? Tänkte försöka plocka ut 300 dieselhästar iaf ut vad de nu än blir för motor.

Tankar o förslag?

http://grizzlyn.allvarlig.nu/
Karl V
Forumsberoende

Re: 4-link , är det ens nån ide?

Inlägg av Karl V »

Det sitter ju en 4-länk på original.
Gavinstar
För lite laddtryck

Inlägg av Gavinstar »

It will cost money and a lot of time, I was also planning to make a 4link in my 245, but I'm keeping the original setup,
For the 4link you need to make a lot of cuts and welding, if you align the axle a slight degree..
I takes a lot of time and measuring, but when it's finished you get what you payed for.
They do it on rally cars all the time!
Joakim Neuenfeldt
Lite mer laddtryck

Inlägg av Joakim Neuenfeldt »

hur gjorde du?
Alltid för liten turbo!
Användarvisningsbild
chrillee
Ganska mycket laddtryck

Inlägg av chrillee »

Gavinstar
It will cost money and a lot of time, I was also planning to make a 4link in my 245, but I'm keeping the original setup,
For the 4link you need to make a lot of cuts and welding, if you align the axle a slight degree..
I takes a lot of time and measuring, but when it's finished you get what you payed for.
They do it on rally cars all the time!
After some googling and thinking i came to the point where i fellt it whould be overkill and more timeconsuming then its worth at this point, have other things that needs the time and attention.... As i said, where thinking about a 4link setup but i think im going with the original setup, might do som smaller changes and replacing some parts and run with a more updated construction based on the original. Thanks for the answer. :)

http://grizzlyn.allvarlig.nu/
Skriv svar