Hello from The Netherlands.

En liten presentation av er själv (frivillig)
dennisbots
Lite mer laddtryck

Inlägg av dennisbots »

Idea for the injector setup is to put the siemens/deka injectors in the stock place and some narrow stream cone injectors in the back of the intake plenum.
Second injector can be fired onto pressure/rpm or throttle position or a combo of that.

If i make a +- drawing of the intake plenum the guys at DP calculate it to make sure all cylinders get the same amount of air.
Intake will be made onto the stock intake.
Just cut it behind the injectors and built from there.

If i get my engine in the car and the damage is fixed i bring the car to dp and they built in the VEMS and set it up on the dyno.
It took him about 3 hours to set it up and put it to the max on the dyno for my car.
Don't know yet if i run the engine in onto the street or onto the dyno.
Also i get a display that shows all the date that the VEMS has onto a little screen that is going to be mounted in the dashboard so if there is a problem i can see it without connecting a laptop.

1 egt that is going to be measured in the collector of the exhaust manifold.
There is already a hole in there so i can put it strait in without drilling a hole.
It is better to measure it just behind each cylinder but i don't want to drill into my $$$ header.

Idle control is going to be something of a Peugeot.
It works with a pin that closes up of opens a bypass hose that is connected before and after the throttle body.

Launch control switch is going to be made onto the clutch pedal.

Closed loop wideband.

3inche intake hoses.

3 inche exhaust was big enough

I'm going to make a hall sensor onto the camshaft oil pump.
The mounting on the pump has 2 pins so i can grind of 1 pin and cnc cut a alu piece to hold the hall sensor.
This all is necessary to fire the C.O.P ignition sequential.

Talked about a lot of things @ DP and the guys are happy to help and are really enthusiastic about the hole project.
They make some very nice projects over there with great eye to detail and OMG the welding they do is so nice.
It are 2 guys, one is a real engine hardware guru and the other is a real standalone and electric guru.
I'm really happy i went to those guys.
dennisbots
Lite mer laddtryck

Inlägg av dennisbots »

New bosch 044 fuel pump:
Bild
dennisbots
Lite mer laddtryck

Inlägg av dennisbots »

New hydraulic handbrake to fit with the new rear c55 brake's.
It has an option to lock it for parking and the yearly checkup (MOT), and the lever can be set up horizontal and vertical.

http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/produ ... right.html

Bild
Användarvisningsbild
Amstaff
För mycket laddtryck
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Amstaff »

Nice build, how´s it going for you?
Hyr Ljud & Ljus till festen
http://www.PartyAkuten.nu
Skriv svar