OM606 hjälp

En plats för olje-brännare!
beckistuta
För lite laddtryck

OM606 hjälp

Inlägg av beckistuta »

Hej. Jag har en 1994 om606 sugmotor med en 4-stegs automat i en geländewagen. Jag har nu köpt en 1998 w210 med om606 turbo och 5-stegs automat med troligtvis trasig topppackning. Tanken är att ta grenrör, insug, intercooler och turbo från w210 och montera på sugmotorn samt ta 5-stegs automaten och byta ut 4-stegaren (med controler från Ole Fejer).
Vad gäller och vad ska jag tänka på? Funkar det med pumpen jag har? Behöver jag ställa om pumpen? Har hört att pumpen på turbomotorn har större element och det går att ta dessa och stoppa i mekaniska pumpen?
/Erik
hents99
Lite mer laddtryck
Kontakt:

Re: OM606 hjälp

Inlägg av hents99 »

Hi,
You need to cut the body to install intercooler front of car.

I have w463 g-wagen and I used N/A intake manifold with Laminova cooler cores. It`s easier to mount coolant radiator/hoses instead of intercooler/piping.

Bild

Bild

Bild

Bild

I haven`t tested this solution yet.

You can send your pump to Dieselmeken. They install bigger elements.

For 722.6 tranny you have to shorten propeller shaft approx 30mm and change transmission prop flange. 722.3 output shaft diameter is slightly smaller than 722.6. Gear shifter from W202.

Picture of flanges. (Norwegian W463 builder shared his pictues)
Bild
Bild

You can check my thread on STD forum.
http://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/sho ... p?tid=6020

Hope it`s helpful.

Hendrik
beckistuta
För lite laddtryck

Re: OM606 hjälp

Inlägg av beckistuta »

Thanks!

So I need to shorten the shaft, or is there a shaft that fits? And the flange, can I use the one on the W210? And the gearlever must be from a W202, not from the W210 I got?
I'm gonna cut a bit to fit the intercooler I think, the N/A intake will probably not come to use.
I've not decided on the pump yet, I'm not looking for big HP so I don't know if I want to send the pump to dieselmeken if the pump I've got is ok for the original 177HP.

Nice build you got there, what do you think the price will be for the turbo kit?
BR/ Erik
Skriv svar