Skärande vevaxelns lagerytor

Diskussioner för erfaret folk
t8fanning
För lite laddtryck
Kontakt:

Skärande vevaxelns lagerytor

Inlägg av t8fanning »

Ledsen för min dåliga svenska, jag försöker lära mig.

Jag har en B230FT cirka 600 hästkrafter med en stock 1993 vevaxel. Jag hittades en repa på ett min vevaxelns huvudlageryta. Är det ett problem för vevaxelns hårdhet att slipa för lager i olika storlekar eller ska jag leta efter en ny vevaxel? Tack.

I have a B230FT with about 600 horsepower with a stock 1993 crankshaft. I found a scratch on one of the main bearing journals that might not be able to be polished away. Is it a problem for the crankshaft hardness to grind it for different sized bearings or should I look for a new crankshaft? Thanks.
Tate Fanning
Kwirk
För mycket laddtryck

Re: Skärande vevaxelns lagerytor

Inlägg av Kwirk »

Heya.
0.25mm oversize bearings are/have been available even from volvo so you should be just fine .

I reckon the hardening is probably 0.6 0.7 depth.
t8fanning
För lite laddtryck
Kontakt:

Inlägg av t8fanning »

Thanks for responding. That's good to hear. I only asked because I know Mitsubishi Evos have some trouble with spinning bearings after cutting the crank for oversize bearings, and I was curious if anyone has seen that in red engines. I'll cut mine and get some new bearings to fit.
Tate Fanning
Kwirk
För mycket laddtryck

Inlägg av Kwirk »

No worries.
Haven't heard people around here having issues with reground cranks, but parts are still easy to find here so usually the damaged cranks get tossed away..
whilliam
Forumsberoende

Inlägg av whilliam »

To me it seems like you have a bad mainbearing and that is no problem with any car (not even the EVO:s) The problem that they (and some other cars) have is with the big end bearings.
Skriv svar