Tillägg sprut på diesel

En plats för olje-brännare!
whilliam
Forumsberoende

Re: Tillägg sprut på diesel

Inlägg av whilliam »

Leiffi skrev: sön mar 21, 2021 6:05 pm LPG injection is about the only extra injection you can use with diesel because it is not self igniting before diesel ignites.

But those chinese Bosch plungers are quite cheap and many have changed them themselves so that would be my choice. Highest hp is made with 11mm plunger, bigger can not take high rpms.
Tell me who tried serious extra injection, fully map able and only used in high rpm regions (the common extra injection that "pisses" a little extra at boost is not what i mean)
Leiffi
Lite mer laddtryck

Inlägg av Leiffi »

whilliam skrev: mån mar 22, 2021 12:22 am
Leiffi skrev: sön mar 21, 2021 6:05 pm LPG injection is about the only extra injection you can use with diesel because it is not self igniting before diesel ignites.

But those chinese Bosch plungers are quite cheap and many have changed them themselves so that would be my choice. Highest hp is made with 11mm plunger, bigger can not take high rpms.
Tell me who tried serious extra injection, fully map able and only used in high rpm regions (the common extra injection that "pisses" a little extra at boost is not what i mean)
Volvo trucks for example. Cat and Cummins also.

You should "be on ursäkt" for giving these idiotic and dangerous advice for diesel engine owners.
whilliam
Forumsberoende

Inlägg av whilliam »

Now you did not understand my question. The "extra" injection that people use is not mapable at that serious level like an normal petrol-injection.
(at least not the types i have run in to)

This means i want you to tell me a tuner that did so.

You say Volvo/Cat/Cummins what did they do and what went wrong?
ROD02b
Forumsberoende

Inlägg av ROD02b »

Ring gap...
Skriv svar